In the coming months, Minnesota Housing will lead and participate in several engagement opportunities that will gather input from a variety of stakeholders on its 2024-2025 QAP and 2023-2024 Consolidated Request for Proposals (RFP) funding priorities. Minnesota Housing is interested in your early feedback on the following policy priorities:
- How best to continue to prioritize communities most impacted by housing instability and housing disparities;
- Further steps Minnesota Housing can take towards racial equity and inclusion in our policies and procedures;
- How best to continue focusing on ending homelessness in Minnesota and the role of Coordinated Entry regarding that focus;
- Creating economic opportunities for communities that will benefit most from housing development work;
- How to continue to achieve deeper and longer-term affordability; and
- How to clarify and/or simplify existing selection criteria and the application process.
Feedback should be sent to email@example.com by December 31. Minnesota Housing will host the following meetings to solicit feedback:
- Northwest Minnesota Region: December 8 from 9 a.m. to noon ET;
- Northeast Minnesota Region: December 9 from 9 a.m. to noon ET; and
- QAP and Funding Priority Information Session (all partners in all regions are invited): December 15 from 10:30 a.m. to noon ET.